The contents of the site – graphics, script code, texts, tables, images, sounds, and any other information available in any form – are protected under the laws on copyright, patents, and those relating to intellectual property therefore nothing, not even in part, can be copied, modified or resold for profit or to derive any utility from it. Any form of link to this site, if inserted by third parties, must not damage the image and activities of Mondial Granit S.P.A. Mondial Granit S.P.A. reserves the right to modify the website contents and legal notices at any time and without notice.
All content published or present on the website, including their selection and organization as well as the layout and design of the website, are protected by privacy legislation (Legislative Decree 30/6/2003, n. 196), by law on copyright (Law 22/4/1941, n. 633, as amended by Legislative Decree 29/12/1992 n. 518, on the legal protection of software) and other national and international laws on protection intellectual and industrial property rights, their modifications and additions.
The Site is owned by Mondial Granit S.P.A., S.P. Chiaramonte Gulfi Km 8.2 – Chiaramonte Gulfi (RG).
Use of the site and limitation of liability
In no case Mondial Granit S.P.A. can be held responsible for damages of any nature caused directly or indirectly by accessing the site, by the inability or impossibility of accessing it, by the use of interactive tools.
Access to external linked sites
Mondial Granit S.P.A. has no responsibility for external sites that can be accessed through the links on the site. By connecting to other sites, you voluntarily leave the site and are directed to the web pages of the related sites other than this website, therefore the user assumes all the risks related to this decision and Mondial Granit S.P.A. cannot be held responsible for the content of sites accessible through links that are not under its control. Without prejudice to agreements with interested third parties, Mondial Granit S.P.A. reserves the right to delete any link or link to other sites at any time.
In accordance with the provisions of the Consolidated Law on Privacy regarding the protection of personal data, the following Information is provided pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/03.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide may be processed only for the following purposes:
- Related obligations: to civil, fiscal and accounting rules; administrative management of the relationship; compliance with contractual obligations; support and information about the services you have acquired;
- Information on future initiatives and announcements of new services by the company.
The data processing is based on the principles of correctness, legality and transparency, in order to protect its confidentiality and rights. The processing of personal data is carried out for the aforementioned purposes, in accordance with the provisions of article 11 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided for by current legislation. It may include one or more of the following data operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of the same data. The data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed in accordance with the provisions of the legal obligations.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Mondial Granit S.P.A., with registered office in Chiaramonte Gulfi (RG), S.P. Chiaramonte Gulfi / Comiso Km. 8,2 Tel. 0932 929019 that will use them for the above purposes and to which you can contact to exercise the rights referred to in article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and fully reproduced below. Art. 7 -. Right of access to personal data and other rights The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data
- Of the purposes and methods of treatment
- Of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- Of the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- The attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
- To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Starting from the receipt of this information communication, consent will be considered to be given for the processing of personal data referred to in point a), unless expressly expressed dissent to be sent in writing.